This global brokerage with an EMEA Head Office in London has a need within the EMEA Tax Function to look after compliance and reporting. The organisation are looking to improve efficiencies of the compliance and reporting processes so they are keen to hire somebody that is looking initiate change and development.
* Preparation of consolidated tax accounting and internal reporting packs for a portfolio of companies. This includes managing the quarterly and year-end reporting process (US GAAP and IFRS), provision calculations, effective tax rate analysis and identifying tax risk items on a legal entity basis.
* Day to day coordination of the tax audit process with external auditors and resolution of technical tax and accounting queries in relation to quarterly and year end reporting and financial statements.
* Manage current and deferred tax reporting, including analysis and determination of valuation allowances.
* Manage the preparation and technical review of corporate tax returns and other direct tax filing obligations, responding to queries from HMRC where required.
* Liaising with Financial Control to produce the tax notes for financial statements.
* Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA with strong tax accounting background gained in a global organisations
* Strong UK tax technical experience
* Prior experience of implanting new systems and processes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.