Nebula Partners are working with the highly successful international tax team of a leading Big 4 firm. The team has advised on many of the high profile transactions and deals reported in the press over the past few years with top FTSE multinationals and continues to secure some of the most interesting work in the market. The Partners are well known and respected in the market and working in this team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on technically challenging and career enhancing work.
Due to an enormous amount of change in the global international tax arena, the team is experiencing a huge demand for their services. The firm has ambitious growth plans for this team, and the firm is investing heavily in supporting this growth.
The types of project you’ll contribute towards may include:
· Expansion into new markets
· Pre- merger reorganisations and post-merger integration
· Organisational structure rationalisation
· Business model redesign
· Optimisation of capital structure and financing
· Managing the risk arising from global law change such as BEPS
· Lobbying and negotiation with tax authorities in UK and globally
The firm will provide investment in the right sort of training and offer you the opportunities on projects and assignments that will develop and challenge you so that you’re in the best place to further develop as tax professional. They offer many opportunities to travel worldwide at all grades and 12-18 months rotations especially to New York and Singapore.
• Experienced tax practitioner with reviewing skills and expertise in international tax
• Any of the following preferred: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA, e.g. law qualification)
• Graduate/graduate calibre or equivalent work experience
• Previous people management
• Experience of coaching and developing more junior team members
Please contact me for more information on this excellent opportunity to join a winning team at a time of exceptional growth.