This multinational law firm boasts a prestigious reputation, having featured in the top 10 Financial Times Innovative Lawyers rankings in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA in 2016. With 13,000 employees globally and revenues of US$2.67 billion in FY2017, it retains an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from multinational corporates to private equity houses.
As Senior Economist, you will work directly with partners and senior directors, both in the UK and other jurisdictions, on client work in relation to Transfer Pricing. Your focus will be on international tax advisory and planning work for multi-national clients. Particularly in the areas of multi-jurisdiction, structuring and re-organisations, and supply chain and business planning. Having won the International Tax Review’s Transfer Pricing Team of the Year in the UK and Europe in 2015, you would be joining a rapidly growing Transfer Pricing practice.
• Help to grow the transfer pricing capability in the financial services area of the business
• Take substantial ownership of clients
• Build an internal and external network of contacts and clients
• Work with junior members of the team to meet client needs
• Develop new approaches to complex technical transfer pricing issues
• Provide technical leadership in business development, proposals and the management and execution of projects
• Over time, the role will include developing other team members to help the practice grow.
• Highly technical and experienced Transfer Pricing professional
• Top quartile academics - degree educated (or comparable) with undergraduate studies in Economics strongly preferred
• Further qualifications highly desirable, including an MA or CFA
• Interest and experience with financial services clients
• Strength in written communication and the creation of detailed reports
• Attention to quality and detail
• Excellent technical knowledge and skills
• Ability to develop a practice - demonstrating initiative and an autonomous work ethic
• First class communicator - both strong verbally and orally - and able to develop relationships with key internal stakeholders and clients with ease.
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Become part of a leading team enjoying double digit growth
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private medical
• Discretionary bonus
• Modern output focused working culture
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson, Nebula Partners