An exciting opportunity has arisen in Australia's financial hub to join a market leading Transfer Pricing team! The firm are looking to bring on board an ambitious Financial Services focused Transfer Pricing Manager to join their team in Sydney to further grow the service line and become more competitive not only in Australia but also broader AsiaPac.
* Design and implement transfer pricing policies and frameworks
* Prepare transfer pricing documentation; including comparative economic analysis of transactions within multinational groups as well as negotiate Advanced Pricing Agreements (APA's)
* Work with clients in the Banking, Wealth, Asset Management, Superannuation and Insurance industries.
* Provide advice to clients in transfer pricing controversy issues and deal with revenue authorities
* A minimum of 4 Years of Transfer Pricing experience
* A degree in Economics, Law or Finance (Honours and above preferred)
* Fluency in English both verbal and written
* Prior experience serving transfer Pricing client is not required but highly advantageous
For more information on the position please contact Dean Dugas
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance