Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Managers for their Financial Services teams in the Cayman Islands. You will have experience of Funds and/or Insurance clients.
• Responsible for a portfolio of multi-billion dollar financial services clients
• Review US Tax returns for Corporations, PE, partnerships and hedge funds
• Manage a team of US Tax professionals while contributing to technical research & planning
• Lead client engagements and present marketing materials to new clients
• Reporting to Directors and Partners on major tax advisory and structuring projects
• Train, evaluate and mentor junior staff
• Bachelor’s Degree with a specialisation in Accounting/Taxation or law
• At least 4 years’ relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, consultancy or law firm
• Experience of an FS client base (hedge funds, private equity funds, investment partnerships or Insurance companies) preferred
• US CPA or member of the Bar admitted to practice law in a US jurisdiction
• Strong leadership potential
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.