Our client is a growing global FMCG Business who has an exciting opportunity for a permanent tax specialist in Luton. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely motivated and hardworking reporting to the regional tax manager. If you are looking to develop your professional skills and enjoy responsibility then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
• Taking ownership of the company’s tax affairs and managing quarterly tax reports across the UK and Ireland
• Managing corporation tax compliance, reviewing and submitting returns
• Advising the business on tax impacts of corporate decisions
• Ideally Big 4 trained ACA and/or CTA, 1-3 years PQE
• The ability to work at ease under pressure
• Natural problem solver
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team player
• SAP experience
If you are a dynamic and ambitious individual looking for career progression then please get in contact. Our client is offering a competitive salary of £50,000- £55,000 with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career.