Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a tax accountant based in Manchester in a idyllic location. The company is seeking an accountant to assist the team with international tax advisory responsibilities alongside general direct and indirect tax compliance. If you enjoy working as part of a team with the opportunity to develop your professional skills then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
• Taking care of the company’s tax affairs across all areas of tax, with a focus on CT.
• Dealing with the company’s international tax affairs and transfer pricing.
• Reviewing current policies and tax structure and viewing past and current transactions in accordance with IFRS
• ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
• Strong corporate tax experience; exposure to VAT and income tax preferable
• Good communicator and ability to quickly establish relationships
• Use of own initiative and the ability to take ownership
• Natural problem solver