Brand new Group Tax Manager role with a global FTSE 250 business.
Your new company
A global FTSE 250 business.
Your new role
This is a really exciting time of growth for the organisation and in line with this the finance function is now looking to recruit a stand alone Group Tax Manager. Given that the compliance is currently outsourced the role is advisory in its makeup. Key on going projects will include:
* Devising and implementing a group tax risk and strategy;
* Optimising the tax efficiency of the group
* Ensuring adequate procedures to enable the group to operate under the UK SAO regime;
* Investigating / maximising returns from R&D / Patent box claims;
* Monitoring / reviewing of overseas tax compliance;
* Investigate / problem solve ad hoc tax queries from UK & Overseas entities;
* Identify & support continuous changes and improvements within the business, especially helping to reduce the effective tax rate;
* Monitoring and developing internal controls and systems.
This is a really high profile role within the group. The individual will be happy operating at board level and with key stakeholders across the group. The role requires someone with a strong 'can-do' attitude and who will take ownership and control for all tax matters.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIOT
* UK and relevant international corporation tax exposure
* Interest and awareness of all other taxes
* Confidence to be able to front new ideas / presentations etc to the group CFO
* Applicants must have good interpersonal skills, good attention to detail, an ability to multitask and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Advanced Excel skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing, recently listed FTSE 250 business that is going from strength to strength
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.