A talented and well recognised client is in search for a Transfer Pricing specialist to be based in West Midlands, Birmingham. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to self-motivated and passionate individuals.
Working in the Corporate Tax department at one of the fastest growing firm will give you the opportunity to develop relationships with clients as you will work closely with other transfer pricing professionals across the UK and you'll be required to deliver a superior level of service to the firm's internal and external clients.
KEY OBJECTIVES CRITICAL TO SUCCESS
We are currently recruiting for a Manager level to join the firm’s successful Transfer Pricing team. This is a transfer pricing role and is ideally suited to a candidate who is in search for a wide ranging and stimulating role that comprises of delivering a high level of service whilst creating and sustaining a portfolio of our top end clients. Transfer pricing is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid development and career progression.
Duties will include working with a team of transfer pricing professionals. You will work closely with other transfer pricing professionals across the UK, along with our offshore partners, to deliver a seamless service to our clients who typically are global and range from mid-market to FTSE listed groups and across a wide range of sectors.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Experience of the preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
• Experience of leading a small team to deliver high quality output to an agreed schedule.
• Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate.
• Awareness (experience preferred) of transfer pricing documentation requirements in the UK and how they vary globally.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent team work, prioritisation and organisational skills are required, including monitoring timetables and budgets.
• Language skills are preferred but not essential.
• Qualified ATT/CTA/ACA/CIMA/CCA or equivalent qualifications, preferably with post-qualification UK Corporate Tax experience, including
WHAT TO EXPECT IN RETURN
In return, you will join a firm that rewards success and will provide you with the exposure and skills needed to progress in your career. It also offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a globally recognised firm. The firm are offering an exceptional competitive salary to the successful individual.