Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Corporate Tax Managers to its teams across Ireland.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of tax compliance and advisory projects for a broad portfolio of domestic and International clients
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
• Contribute to winning new work through existing and new clients
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients
• Reporting directly to the Tax Partners
• AITI qualified or equivalent
• At least 4 years’ experience in a professional tax environment
• Currently operating at Senior Manager Level within Corporation Tax
• Experience of working within practice is desirable
• Strong project Management skills
• Strong delegation skills and the ability to be able to priorities work
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.