This global FTSE leader is seeking to recruit a Senior International Tax Manager to join its Group Tax team based in London. Key Responsibilities will include:
* Providing operating companies with corporate tax advice, including liaising with our advisors to resolve tax issues in the countries concerned
* Acquisition structuring and post-acquisition integration and reorganisations
* Co-ordination of acquisition due diligence and modelling of tax implications for the Group of larger potential acquisitions
* Assisting operating companies and working with advisors on tax audit defence strategies
* Internal international tax reorganisations to facilitate business initiatives including mergers, joint ventures, hive-downs or disposals
* Involvement in tax reporting for the countries of responsibility, working closely with the Tax Reporting Manager, primarily for year-end results in February but also the budgeting process used for the half year results
* Dealing with advisers and operating companies on other areas of tax affecting the group, e.g. VAT, employment taxes
* Liaising with Legal, Treasury, Group Reporting teams regarding the tax impact of proposed transactions
* ACA qualified experienced Senior Tax Manager or Director based within a tax division (preferably international tax team) of a Big 4 firm.
* Candidates that have already made the move in-house within a leading FTSE 100 or international group will be considered, although this experience is not essential.
Brewer Morris has been exclusively retained on this assignment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.