One of the world's most recognised brands is looking to appoint a Tax Manager. Based in Central London and reporting in to one of the most impressive individuals in the market, this person will play a leading role within the Compliance & Reporting team. There is fantastic scope for career development, and it is anticipated that this role will quickly develop in to a senior leadership post.
* Preparation of consolidated tax accounting and internal reporting packs.
* Managing the quarterly and year-end reporting process (US GAAP & IFRS).
* Manage current and deferred tax reporting, including analysis and determination of valuation allowances.
* Manage the preparation and technical review of corporate tax returns.
* Liaising with Financial Control t produce the tax notes.
* Manage tax account reconciliation policies and procedures.
* Continually evaluate tax accounting processes for improvement.
* Opportunity for involvement in tax planning and structuring through ad hoc projects.
The next step:
Please contact Jack Hart to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.