The financial services industry within the profession is experiencing a lot of growth at the moment, and one area which is growing the fastest is Investment Management. My Big 4 client are investing in growing their market offering within this space.
This Big 4 team which is led by a great Partner group are looking to recruit both Managers and Senior Managers to specialise in Investment Management and help drive the delivery and growth within this space.
Core aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Support clients on the development of products
- Advise on fund structuring
- Work with International and UK clients on transactional issues
- Be a key part of the client service by managing relationships
- Depending on your level, you will work closely with the Partners, Directors and Associate Directors in order to develop your own learning, build relationships internally and externally and manage the team
- Be a key member of the team, providing support for all you will work with
Whilst this is a fast growth area, flexible working and also part time working are on offer within this team and very well received with success stories across the business.
My client is keen to see tax professionals sooner than later, therefore please contact me today should you want to know more and apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.