Corporate Tax Senior Manager job based in London requires an experience Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager.
A boutique firm in the heart of London requires a Senior Tax Manager in corporate tax to move into this new tax job.
Your duties will involve:
* 50:50 compliance vs. advisory.
* Point of contact for clients on technical and planning queries.
* Being the tax expert in commercial projects, working with specialists from corporate finance and media and technology.
* Identifying planning opportunities on behalf of clients and working with Partners on developing these ideas.
* Review CT returns in your portfolio of clients.
* Promote tax services to potential clients.
To be considered for this role you will be ACA, ACCA, CTA or the equivalent qualified with excellent working UK corporate tax knowledge. You will be able to show a working knowledge of corporate tax compliance and planning.
An opportunity such as this to develop your skills in corporate tax whilst moving up the career ladder does not come along often and should not be over looked. If you are currently at Manager grade and looking for a Senior Manager promotion or if you are currently a Senior Manager and looking for a fresh organisation to work in - then apply for this role to make a change in your career.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.