Tax Manager required for large, regional accountancy practice in Ely.
Hays Senior Finance are recruiting a Tax Manager for a large, regional firm in Ely. You will be responsible for assisting the Tax Partner in the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
Duties will include;
* Review and draft self-assessment tax returns including capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
* Present to clients with appropriate explanations.
* Monitor the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
* Co-ordinate P11D preparation
* Attend Tax User Group (TUG) meetings on a quarterly basis.
* Responsible for the management of own portfolio of clients.
* Develop business and identify opportunities for additional services.
* Awareness of business development including representing the Firm at networking events.
* Review work of junior staff, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards / requirements.
* Responsible for the recruitment, selection, training and development of direct reports.
* Undertake general administrative tasks.
* Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Partners.
* Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria are met.
Please apply on line or for a complete job specification please contact Cara Whyte at Hays