Tax Accountant job required for Accountancy practice in Ely. Salary £25k- £45k depending on experience Tax Accountant / Manager required for leading regional accountancy practice in Ely.
You will be working within the private client tax department in the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
* Tax Preparation of self-assessment tax returns to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
* Loading tax return information on to tax software to produce returns and calculations.
* Presenting the returns and related services to clients with appropriate explanations.
* Monitoring the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
* Provision of tax planning advice where appropriate.
* Provision of technical assistance to non-tax staff. Production of P11D's.
* Production of bills on a timely basis. General Liaise with and support work colleagues as required.
* Actively market the organisation to new clients and identify potential clients when the opportunity arises.
* Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria are met
The successful candidate will be experienced within a similar role and seeking a rewarding role with an established practice, where work/life balance is respected and valued.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cara Whyte at Hays now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.