Opportunities available for part qualifies or qualified ATT / CTA individuals with experience in Personal / Private Client Tax. Opportunities ranging from Trainee to Assistant Director.
My client are a firm of accountants and business advisers based in Cambridge.
They pride themselves on the relationships they have build with their clients throughout the 140 years they have been established.
They describe themselves as Energetic, grounded, smart. Not words usually associated with accountancy!
Their clients range from individuals, sole traders, Cambridge colleges and family run businesses to large corporate entities.
* Responsible for assisting Partners/Managers and in the smooth running of their groups
* Ensuring that technical work is carried out in accordance with the firm's standards and procedures.
* Responsible for own portfolio of clients and expected to deliver a first class service for clients
* Essential to have experience in Personal / Corporate Tax
* An out going 'can do' attitude
* Team player and also independent worker
* Able to build strong relationships and work with senior colleagues and clients.
* Competitive salary - dependent on experience and qualifications
* Great client exposure
* Progression opportunities always welcomed for the right individual