Tonic International Recruitment is working in partnership with one of Luxembourg’s leading consulting firms, assisting them to hire experienced professionals for their successful, growing International Corporate Tax practice. This is an excellent opportunity as, despite its small size, Luxembourg has a huge amount to offer from both a professional and personal perspective.
You will join a specialist team dealing with national and international clients and providing them with tax structuring and tax due diligence advice. Further responsibilities will include:
• Drive the acquisition of new business, develop and expand a client portfolio by actively dealing with clients' compliance and advisory tax issues
• Optimize clients’ global tax and cash positions (Acquisitions through adapted acquisition vehicles, tax effective international financing structures, profit repatriation strategies, business model optimization, etc.)
• Develop the talent of your dedicated team by close coaching, delegation, supervision and by organizing internal technical meetings
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in international tax in an audit/ tax firm
• Management / leadership experience required for more senior roles
• Ideally some prior exposure in the Luxembourg market (but this is not essential)
• Fluent in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset
In return, you will receive a generous compensation package (base + bonus + benefits) and relocation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.