Our client is a Global leading business operating in more than 120 countries worldwide.
They are looking for a Global Tax solutions professional to join their London team.
* Maintain an understanding of the company's global business developments, investments, activities and business strategies and proactively explore tax planning opportunities
* Lead complex tax planning projects and provide timely tax advice to the business units
* Provide support and advice to the company's M&A activities, including conducting tax due diligence and designing deal structures and presenting findings and recommendations to management
* Review and analyse the tax effects of proposed business transactions and prepare operating guidelines for new business activity
* Establish and maintain relationships with relevant business units to ensure timely communications regarding any transactions that may have tax consequences and tax planning opportunities
* Maintain relationships with external advisors to ensure a clear understanding our client business operations and timely support on key projects
* Provide training and coaching to the wider global tax team
* Degree in accounting, finance, economics or tax law or relevant equivalent;
* Professionally qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent with CTA/ADIT or equivalent preferred
* Extensive tax planning experience
A minimum of 10 years experience in tax advisory or planning work in a leading multinational with prior Big Four accountancy firm tax experience preferred
This position may involve significant amounts of travel that may take place at short notice;