Opportunity to join the Internal Tax advisory team. Responsible for the development and execution of tax strategy and business partnering.
My clients are a FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical organisation who's head quarters have recently relocated to Cambridge.
The ITA team is part of the Group Finance function and works closely with Global Tax Operations and a newly formed Operational Transfer Pricing unit. The Global Tax team is recognised both externally and internally as a high performing team winning numerous awards including the International Tax Review's European In-House Team of the Year for both direct tax and transfer pricing in recent years
* Involvement in international project work comprising the development and execution of tax strategy, transfer price policy implementation, M&A work, structuring projects, treasury matters and global licensing deals.
* Provide effective tax support on global licensing deals and collaborations, M&A work and structuring projects.
* Manage a portfolio of markets in respect of ad-hoc advisory matters and international tax audit management.
* Provide strategic guidance regarding tax and business efficient supply chains.
* Work with the business to identify and manage tax risks and identify opportunities for tax savings and efficiency.
* Work closely with members of the GTO team to manage tax risk, reporting and compliance implications of projects
* Manage ad-hoc projects as appropriate
* Qualified accountant and/or tax professional with at least 6 years tax experience, ideally spent in an advisory capacity either in a Big Four, or industry.
* Strong technical capability with detailed knowledge of UK and international tax.
* Experience of transfer pricing desirable but not essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage and progress numerous actions in a coordinated and organised manner.
* Strong analytical and research skills, and ability to use IT effectively.
Competitive salary and benefits package with a solid bonus structure.
This role offers exposure to a broad range of international tax issues within a multinational corporation.
Opportunity to gain greater responsibility and explore other areas of the finance function for the right individual.