This Group A firm is actively looking to identify a talented individual to be join at Assistant Manager level to be based from one of their offices in London or Surrey. This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm where you will reporting to the VAT Director directly. The VAT Assistant Manager role will be to maintain and develop existing client relationships within allocated offices, provide VAT advice to clients, assist staff at the allocated offices on VAT queries and provide a positive contribution to the development of the firm. The objective is for the team to deliver high quality VAT consultancy services across all sectors
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• To assist in the development and expansion of the VAT department.
• To provide a high quality service to clients, partners, managers and staff.
• To develop and maintain contacts with external organisations, businesses etc.
• To assist in promoting the image of the firm to outside contacts.
• To gain positive publicity for the firm in as many areas as possible.
• To assist in staff development and training when required.
• To gain new clients.
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
Please get in contact for a full job description