Indirect Tax Specialist – Hamburg, Germany.
Our International client is looking to hire an Indirect Tax Specialist to join their European Tax function in Hamburg, Germany.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for this Indirect Tax Specialist will include:
• Support the optimization of the supply chain.
• Apply and maintain customs and excise duties and permits.
• Maintain the databases and systems related to Indirect Taxes.
• Key contact for all Indirect Tax queries from across the business (Internal Stakeholders) and Tax Authorities (external).
To be considered for this role, then it is likely that your profile will include:
• A degree related to Business or Finance and any formal Tax related qualification (Customs, VAT etc).
• Around 5 years’ dedicated VAT experience, includes Customs & Excise, gained in an International environment or Big 4 Consulting Firm.
• Understanding of market and pricing mechanisms
• Ability to work fluently in both English & German.