We are currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant with a leading utilities group. This role will offer invaluable exposure to both tax compliance and advisory work within a leading organisation, making a great first step into industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you will be given a great amount of autonomy to have your own spin on things.
- Partnering with external advisors on the preparation, review and submission of corporate tax returns
- Assisting with group tax reporting on a quarterly basis
- Prepare compliance reports on the groups transfer pricing position
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/HMRC or equivalent qualified with 0-1 years PQE
- At least 1 years UK corporate tax experience within a Big 4/Top Tier practice or blue chip group is preferred
- Confidence and ability to work within a medium sized team.