Our client is a market leading telecoms business with a broad range of business operations. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join their team.
This is an Advisory role where you will be expected to successfully manage and where possible the automate the process and control environment.
* Review current processes to identify and address VAT issues
* Advise on the company's new products and business activities
* Working closely with the groups wider tax teams to ensure that VAT is appropriately managed. You will liaise with the Tax team to build and develop a VAT strategy to ensure improvements and effective change.
* You will be expected to lead on a number of projects to ensure VAT is properly managed
* Liaise closely with the HMRC and assisting with any queries.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have
* ACA/CTA qualification
* Strong VAT experience in the telecommunications business or TMT or retail sector
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion