The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to;
* Take ownership of the UK compliance for a number of companies including the preparation of tax returns and computations, group relief calculations, world-wide debt cap calculations, CFC analysis, timely calculation and payment advice of UK quarterly tax instalments and group relief
* Calculation of UK tax provisions and preparation of tax disclosures for the UK statutory accounts
* Assist with the year end and interim tax reporting by calculating tax provisions for the UK Group
* Assist with HMRC tax enquiries
* Supporting the Group Tax Senior Manager with ad hoc UK project work including UK M&A activity and UK employment tax advice
* Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including the UK finance managers and shared service centre staff, UK HR, HMRC and external tax advisers
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please do not hesitate to apply below.