Tax Manager - Compliance
Our client is looking for a Tax Compliance Manager to take ownership of a team of three and the group's tax compliance obligations (and some other ad-hoc work including some advisory).
This role requires a 'people person' and someone super organised
* Organising, controlling and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work relating to the group;
* Assistance with the group's tax forecast in the context of making quarterly instalment payments of corporation tax;
* Ensuring tax payments are made on time;
* Dealing with notices and correspondence from HMRC, including certain HMRC enquiries;
* People management - delegation of tasks to the team (including admin support) and reviewing their work;
* People development - working with and training Assistant Analysts in relation to the compliance function; and
* Other ad hoc tax work as required relating to the groups own tax affairs which could involve attendance at HMRC meetings, preparation of documentation supporting the tax filing position (e.g. Transfer Pricing documentation) and other compliance functions such as involvement in HMRC enquiry work. Opportunities may also arise to be involved in M&A type work.