Due to team expansion, there is an opportunity for you to be part of a growing international Tax Technology team in a professional services firm.
About the employer
Do you want to work with a multi awards global leader professional services with worldwide offices?
You will be working within the Global Tax Technology Team on a variety of transversal initiatives and will be required to support client engagements at a global and strategic level. These initiatives are focused on delivering global technology solutions to meet the needs of practitioners within and across each service line. You will also manage the strategic use of technology products.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders to understand their business objectives and practices, and to achieve effective coordination in the deployment of technology services
• Drive the design, development and strategic positioning of technology solutions being used to meet business requirements
• Manage pipeline of upcoming business activity for IT Service Delivery and relevant budgets
• Proactively influence the direction, content and maintenance of the product roadmap that guides development and implementation decisions throughout the product lifecycle
• Present recommendations to stakeholders and the leadership, regarding both the use and enhancement of the products. This will involve relevant challenge to ensure the best business solutions are achieved.
• Facilitate the delivery of sound business solutions to technical matters to increase service line productivity and profitability.
• A thorough perspective on the global tax business and extensive experience in understanding and translating business needs into
• Extensive experience in the creation of roadmaps
• Sound knowledge and application of process redesign
• Demonstrate understanding of scope, schedule and planning, understanding of time management, resource management cost
management, strong project management skills
• Need to be able to work flexibly across multiple time zones, and can effectively communicate with people from different countries/cultures
and different stages of technology maturity
• Knowledge of technologies in the marketplace specifically in relation to tax and accounting solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing team in the European market and to get experience with a variety of Tax Technology solutions. You will be given excellent promotion prospects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Candice Bordeaux, Director, for a confidential discussion on your career.