This appointment will support the International Tax Director and VP of Tax on international advisory projects and strategic planning. This role comes with great opportunity for career growth and progression for the successful candidate who will have shared responsibility within the tax function for the group's European based operations.
The successful candidate will:
* Support the organization for tax planning which includes transfer pricing and interaction with the local affiliates
* Liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis
* Be responsible for tax reporting: you collect and review quarterly information from the local affiliates as part of the worldwide effective tax process
* Oversee the corporation tax compliance process to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account
* Third level qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance or Tax and have experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or publicly traded company
* Experience supporting senior management across a breadth of international tax advisory projects.
* Experience with tax compliance and reporting process for a multinational company either in client capacity or as part of an in-house tax team. Understanding of IFRS accounting is required
* Preferably, you have experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC
* 'Accurate', 'analytic', 'communicative', 'accountable' and 'entrepreneurial' are words that describe you best
* You can adapt to a changing environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.