New role in with one of the market leading Indirect Tax technology teams. The team works with a large portfolio of clients across industry lines to deliver indirect tax services in the areas of governance, process improvement, risk management, outsourcing and technology. Projects are typically regional or global in nature and often form one aspect of wider business transformation initiatives.
Your brief will be to assist clients with systems implementation, VAT configuration and data.
- Previous Indirect Tax experience essential
- SAP/Oracle functional consulting experience in Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Financial Accounting will be beneficial to the role
- Background in practice or industry in tax and technology would be desirable
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work
- Ambitious and motivated to grow personally
- The ability to work proactively within a team environment
- Sound judgement, including the ability to research relevant matters
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them practically
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally)
- The desire to learn quickly
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Drive and determination
- The desire to seek responsibility, knowledge and new challenges