Our client, a leading financial services firm based in Central London, requires an experienced Tax Manager to take a leadership and hands on role in coordinating tax requirements for the group.
* Streamline group tax reporting process by working in conjuntion with group finance;
* Coordination of and drive key project implementing software;
* Prepare corporate tax returns;
* Transfer pricing responsibilities including policy review;
* Indirect tax oversight including return preparation and overall advisory;
* Ad hoc projects;
* Manage external stakeholders relationships.
* Qualified ACCA, ACA (or equivalent experience);
* Strong tax accounting background;
* Systems implementation experience beneficial;
* Ability to prioritise and manage workload accordingly;
* Mixed tax background covering UK and EMEA;
This role will suit a confident individual who isn't afraid to get very involved in all areas of tax.
Apply for further detail.