Are you an experienced Spanish speaker SAP FI and SD consultant? Do you speak Spanish? Do you want to join one of the leading Tax Technology Firm? Do you want to work with the most renown clients?
About your employer
A global leader in professional services and software solutions, worldwide offices, you will be based in the Amsterdam office.
Your objective will be to work on complex client technical issues, provide guidance and support to the delivery team for campaigns such as roll outs, releases, migrations, special projects. You will act as an expert, maximising the solutions for clients that will enhance overall client experience. This position will work on complex client technical issues by utilising extensive product knowledge, problem solving skills, and troubleshooting experience.
You will be a key technical lead resource and as such, you will:
• Provide technical support and guidance to the clients and other team members
• Utilize extensive product/process experience to troubleshoot issues
• Continually enhance knowledge and skills relating to new/existing/future products and roll-outs as well as emerging technology to increase
proficiency in a technical capacity
• Actively participate in project teams and product committees
• A minimum of 5/6+ years’ of implementation experience as a technical lead resource for SAP (FI, SD)
• 5 years of experience with identifying, resolving, and implementing system modifications and enhancements
• Excellent technical understanding of business processes and how these need to be reflected in SAP
• Fluent in English and Spanish
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in the European market, and get experience with high profile clients on some ground-breaking tax technology projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.