Our client is a leading Multinational Oil business with offices in central London.
They are looking to hire a new member in their team to to deal with a Corporate Tax reporting role and external tax transparency and tax risk processes position.
-5 years relevant experience (UK and International). Preference for oil and gas or oilfield services corporate experience.
* Financial reporting accounting experience, including working knowledge of financial accounting systems
* Systems and process development and implementation experience.
Good UK and International tax knowledge.
* A motivated self-starter who is able to independently initiate and drive projects to completion, working with other team members to deliver results.
* Excellent analytical skills (including a high proficiency in Excel) and the ability to meet deadlines through planning, organising and persistence.
* Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
* Demonstrates the Petrofac Values.
* Hard working with drive and a passion to deliver.
* A creative and proactive problem solver.
A promoter of continuous improvement.