A Big 4 firm is looking for an Advisor to join their Financial Services, Transactional Tax team in London.
With hubs in London, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands as well as an extended team across 5 other European jurisdictions they offer their clients deep sector specialisms across Banking, Insurance and Asset Management. They have a vertically integrated PE tax team covering both fund structuring and investor advice as well as deal diligence and structuring.
They have a culture that believes in giving training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better, they also give support for flexible working and career development.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
• Assist in winning work by proactively leveraging existing client relationships and contribute to winning new clients.
• Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken
• Delegate effectively and be involved in the development of junior staff in the UK and offshore team
Key skills and qualifications:
• Corporate tax expertise
• An ability to work to tight deal deadlines
• Commercial attitude with the desire to consider the wider business implications of tax
• Negotiation skills and an ability to sustain opinion and handle challenges
• ACA/CTA or equivalent