* Demonstrates an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in cross selling.
* Builds an understanding of the potential for selling into clients.
* Seeks to participate in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
* Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
* Meets clients demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
* Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
* Provides intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively.
* Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.