My client, a global accountancy firm is looking to grow its Audit team and is actively recruiting for French-speaking Audit Seniors. This role will give you the opportunity to work on international, challenging projects in various industries and to take your career to the next level. Furthermore, Luxembourg offers as one of the financial centres of Luxembourg great potential for development and career progression.
About the location:
At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic centre, with a high standard of living and a favourable tax system. Surrounded by a beautiful and diverse landscape it is perfect for several sport activities. The thriving diverse cultural life, the cuisine as well as social and political stability make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
About the ROLE:
- Supporting the Engagement Manager with the planning, execution and completion of the audits
- Conducting audits and reviews of annual financial statements in compliance with IFRS and LUX GAAP
- Providing individual solutions for your international and national clients
- Communicating of findings and recommendations to senior management
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 3 years professional experience in External Audit, ideally experience in auditing commercial clients
- Professional qualification (ACCA, WP, ACA, CPA,…) successfully completed or in progress
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members
- Fluent level of English and good command of French
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International and multicultural environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and supportive environment
Do you want to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment? Would you like to develop your French language skills? Do you want to gain experience from a reputable and dynamic European market?
Then this is the right opportunity for you. To be considered for the role please contact Zuzanna Ignaczak