An FS brokerage firm is sourcing for an ACA/CTA Qualified Assistant Manager/Manager to join their well established team based in central London.
This role will be a 50/50 split between compliance and advisory, and the firm has genuine spoke for progression for the right individual.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare direct and indirect tax returns in an accurate and timely manner.
* Prepare tax related financial report disclosures.
* Liaise with external advisors, tax authorities and other members of the tax team on tax related issues.
* Respond to ad hoc queries and projects relating to the tax affairs of the client
* Provide tax advice to ensure that the business operates in a tax effective and compliant manner.
* Review current tax compliance practices in light of current and future business transactions and develop new
approaches where necessary.
You do not need to have direct FS experience to be considered for this role. The successful individual will most likely come from a mid-tier firm where they are willing and able to be involved in some compliance work, but be keen to pick up on advisory work as well.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.