Are you looking for Bookkeeping opportunities in an interesting Financial Services focused business?
A Corporate Finance, Wealth Management & Accountancy Boutique in central London are looking to take on a Bookkeeper to join their growing team.
Their bookkeeping team plays a vital role in the firm, carrying out essential bookkeeping tasks to ensure the completion of VAT returns, management reports and give a base for the preparation of the annual accounts.
The firm are growing rapidly, and have 3 main service lines; Corporate Finance, Accounting and Wealth Management. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a very sort after area of accounting, with the opportunity to develop new skill sets and gain exposure to parts of finance, often out of reach for most accounting professionals.
* Maintain clients accounting records
* Bookkeeping on various software
* Efficient completion of VAT returns
* Payroll and RTI compliances
* Working to budgets and filling in timesheets
* Reconcile control accounts (bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages, VAT etc.)
* Prepare reports, letters and other documents
* Establish a rapport with clients, directors, managers and staff
* Visit clients as and when required (most work is office based)
* AAT Qualified
* 2-5 years experience in the UK
* Bookkeeping experience
The salary for this role ranges from £25,000 to £30,000 doe.
Please apply to the role to ensure you are considered for this position. For immediate consideration or to gain any more information about the role before you apply, please email harry.coleman
Harry Coleman - Marks Sattin.