A well known pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge is looking for an International Tax Accountant to join their in house team. This is a rare opportunity and would make an excellent first step into industry for an outstanding candidate from a top tier practice.
- Assist the Head of Tax with tax auditing and compliance for the groups offices across the UK and Europe
- Provide advice on the current tax policy with relation to corporate tax and VAT requirements
- Liaising closely with HMRC and external advisors
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent qualification
- Both direct and indirect tax experience with prior experience in a respected firm advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisation skills to work to and meet deadlines