We are currently recruiting for a newly created Head of Tax role with a growing Fintech group. The business has been going from strength to strength, specialising specifically within the B2B space and recently completing a successful round of funding.
The current in-house finance team is small yet growing, with this role reporting directly into the CFO. If successful, you will have exposure and influence the growth of the company and it’s future success.
- Ownership of the outsourced, end-to-end CT and VAT compliance process
- Advising the group on transactions
- Advising the group on tax implications for business operations
- Liaising closely with advisers and tax authorities whilst partnering with C-suite
- Continuous input on financial projects and future plans
- ACA and/or CTA qualified with Big 4/Top Tier training plus significant PQE
- Experience of the Fintech sector would be highly beneficial
- Proven experience within corporate tax (advisory and compliance), exposure to VAT and ET beneficial
- Experience of implementing a tax function highly beneficial
- This role will require you to be an excellent communicator, happy to work with international and domestic teams and posses a proactive approach
Fore more details contact James Young