An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Tax Manager or Director to join a boutique business that works with a diverse portfolio of entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals.
The Senior Manager/Director will play a instrumental role in the business through focusing on client relationships, business development, marketing and providing advisory to a owner managed business clients. Tax advisory will include:
* Income tax, CGT and IHT
* Residency and domicile
* Relocation and pre-immigration planning
* Taxation of owner-managed businesses
* Offshore structures (trusts and companies)
* Transfer of Assets Abroad anti-avoidance rules
* Double tax agreements
* EU Directives
* Key features of other jurisdictions (e.g. Channel Islands, Malta, Switzerland, etc)
* Reviewing accounts.
The chosen candidate will have 5-6 years PQE, CTA qualified and have excellent written and communication skills. In return the roles pays a salary in-keeping with a Top 10 London tax practice, bonus, share ownership scheme, private medical and 5 weeks annual leave.
For further details or to apply please follow the link or contact Lee Redding