This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to develop an in-house International Tax / Reporting role for a global MNC. This MNC has a global footprint and a growing Tax team. Based in Dublin but with a strong presence in North America and Europe this company is going through a restructuring exercise and looking to add further talent to its Tax team. The role would be suitable for a M/SM from the BIG 4 or someone looking for a 2nd in-house role...
As an in-house International Tax Manager for this global MNC you will have the following responsibilities:
* You are responsible for tax reporting: you collect and review quarterly information from the local affiliates as part of the worldwide effective tax process.
* Management of the corporation tax compliance process to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account
* You collect the information from the local affiliate's tax returns to set up (internal) tax reports, including IFRS and US GAAP reporting.
* You set up tax reports for filing with the Shareholder Committee in accordance with ASC 740.
* You assist with tax audits, ensuring all supporting documentation is available and maintained for tax audit inspection.
* You support the organization for tax planning which includes transfer pricing and interaction with the local affiliates
* You liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis.
* Experience with tax compliance and reporting process for a multinational company either in client capacity or as part of an in-house tax team. Understanding of IFRS accounting is required; US GAAP is a strong advantage.
* Preferably, you have experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC.
* 7 plus years of experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or publicly traded company
* 'Accurate', 'analytic', 'communicative', 'accountable' and entrepreneurial are words that describe you best
* You have the ability to adapt to a changing environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
* You are willing to travel (mainly European based travel)