A global law firm with a rich history, and reputation for technical advice with a human approach. Servicing a portfolio of international clients in FS, Property, Utilities and Telco, this versatile tax team is one of the market's most respected advisors on a range of Direct and Indirect taxation issues, and has acted on several historically significant transactions. The blend of expertise in the team is such that clients benefit from a complete tax solution, and as such the firm actively hires from a range of law firms and accounting practices.
This is a Direct Tax role, with considerable exposure to Litigation work. The work in the tax team is varied, but tax structuring advice on major transactions is a key focus. Whether advising on an acquisition, restructure, disposal, or strategising a dispute, you will likely not work a "typical day". As well as provide first-class advice on complex matters, you will be encouraged to involve yourself in client management and business development- so a desire to grow your practice is essential. Expect autonomy in your role, but the ultimate support and guidance of experienced Partners.
The Ideal Candidate
This firm is interested on hearing from the market's best. If you're an ambitious, technically competent Tax Lawyer with the following attributes, don't hesitate to get in touch:
* Minimum 4-7 years' PQE in a Big 4 accounting firm and/or reputable law firm
* Broad Direct Tax exposure in a corporate-focused advisory team
* Excellent academics, including (an interest in undertaking) a Masters of Tax
* Superb drafting skills, and top-notch attention to detail
* Track record of in-depth tax provision analysis, particularly in relation to Income Tax
* Natural networking ability, and confident communicating with clients
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank