Our client is a leading multinational marketing firm with operations across the world. Due to continued growth the company are looking for an experienced indirect tax manager to join their team. You will report directly to the Group Financial Controller where you will have responsibility for all aspects of UK VAT and any indirect tax matters relating to their multiple overseas jurisdictions with a focus on Europe.
* Lead on all VAT issues within the company
* Reviewing returns produced by the accounts team.
* Filing of required documents with HMRC.
* Involvement with acquisitions as required.
* Supporting the UK and overseas accounting teams as appropriate with indirect VAT matters.
* Keeping completely up to date with all indirect tax legislation changes and providing training to the wider business.
* Improving the processes around indirect tax monitoring and reporting.
This is an excellent first step in-house although candidates with an industry background will be equally considered.
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential discussion about this role.