* Participating in the development of transfer pricing design, compliance and audit defence strategies
* Drafting transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analyses to support the client's position with the HMRC
* Managing more junior staff in client service teams
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.