Our client is a well known name in it's field with a global reputation: based West Midlands, leaning towards West of the East Midlands. They are creating a new vacancy within their tax team for a person who is either; disillusioned in their current role and wanting a more dynamic environment or someone making that 1st move into industry with 2/3 years post qualification experience. The position is currently 60% corporate compliance and 40% advisory and would suit a person who is ATT/CTA or ACCA/ACA (with or without CTA) corporate tax qualified.
Key attributes include:
· Strong UK Corporation Tax Compliance knowledge, particularly experience working with large groups
· Ability to prepare computations and accounts provisions to a high standard
· Strong Tax Accounting experience, ability to prepare group tax notes
· Strong project management skills, ability to take ownership of the compliance process for the UK and also to co-ordinate tax work across the international group with external advisors
· Proficient user of Alphatax with experience of using the software across the whole Corporation Tax Compliance cycle for large groups e.g. setting up new companies; generating tax packs; preparation of tax computations and tax returns; submission of tax returns etc.
· International tax experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
· Advisory experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
· Report writing experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
Good interpersonal skills, team player, energetic and a doer
This is an exciting time for our client as they grow ever bigger in their chosen market place, creating many opportunities along the way. It is a welcoming and nurturing environment within a friendly, dynamic team of like minded tax professionals.