This role would suit an individual who is currently within one of the Big 4 firms (no specific industry specialism necessary) and is looking to make a move out of Practice and use their strong analytical experience into a very challenging yet supportive role.
This is a very varied role, and will allow an individual to obtain further experience across all areas of taxation domestically and globally. You must be able to work to close deadlines and work autonomously when required.
Within this role some of your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the UK quarterly tax payment process
* Liaising with external advisors in respect of preparing UK tax returns
* Transfer pricing including ensuring the shareholders meet the BEPS requirements
* Assisting with quarterly UK VAT returns as and when required
* M&A activity, internal restructuring work
The client in question is also considering individuals who may have already made a move in-house, but are looking to transition into a more varied and challenging role.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.