Practice Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager based in Godalming working for a well-known Chartered Firm
Your new company
Hays is seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to work as part of a large renowned chartered accountants. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Godalming, Surrey.
Your new role
* Managing tax compliance for a portfolio of clients
* Leading and advising on client assignments
* Monitoring time incurred in work against budgets
* Keeping the clients aware of progress or any issues incurred
* Developing strong working relationships with clients
* Understanding client needs and requirements
* Identifying opportunities in tax planning
* Attending and presenting at relevant marketing events and seminars
* Overseeing portfolios from more junior members of staff.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified or qualified ACA accountant. You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience working within business and/or corporate tax. You will have strong Microsoft Excel skills. Strong communication skills are essential to work effectively with clients and liaise with fellow colleagues.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive market-rate salary, alongside a generous benefits package. This is a practice where they have lots of social events and mixers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the Public Practice Specialist Claire Johnson, or call us now on 02382 020104.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.