Experienced tax manager job within established accountancy practice in Colchester. £40-60k
Hays Taxation are currently recruiting a Tax accountant for an established and well respected firm of chartered accountants in Colchester
An opportunity has now arisen for a Tax Manager to join this established and highly regarded firm, heading up the tax compliance and advisory for their mixed portfolio of local clients. You will report directly into the partners, managing all the tax enquiries and managing a small team. The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to both personal and corporate tax whilst managing the other functions. The firm has 1700 personal tax returns per annum and 800 CT returns that need monitoring maintaining and ensuring all deadlines are hit.
* Responsibility for 4 staff in tax department.
* Solve all payroll / auto enrolment queries.
* Oversee, liaise with partners and complete personal tax returns.
* Sign off all CT600 computations prior to being sent to client for finalisation
* Responsibility for all investigation work
* Control and maintain CIS refund clients and follow through to repayment
* Oversee VAT department.
* Oversee P11d returns
Salary; Negotiable depending on experience
For more details or to discuss, please contact Cara Whyte at Hays, or apply directly on line