My client are a market leading Private Equity House that are looking for a transaction tax specialist to join their in-house transaction tax advisory division. The ideal candidate would be familiar with managing multiple transactions and facing off to a deal or execution division.
You will have:
• University degree, coupled with a formal accounting or law qualification.
• Commercially minded individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable managing multiple transactions and facing off to the deal team.
• An excellent understanding of both domestic US and international tax.
• Ability to work well and deliver whilst under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading private equity houses on a platform that would offer great growth opportunities and competitive salary for the right candidate. For more information contact Chris Purwin