• Award-winning regional firm, part of an international network
• Strong support in a friendly team environment
• Opportunity to advise a range of clients across a number of sectors
• Advising UK and international clients on the VAT and other indirect tax implications of Brexit, and other international trading issues
• Advising charity and other not for profit clients on VAT liability of income and VAT recovery including partial exemption methods
• Discussing the VAT implications of residential and commercial property developments with clients and contacts including solicitors and architects
Rare opportunity to join a regional practice, where you’ll have the full support of the VAT Director to help you develop your Indirect Tax career. The firm can appoint at either Manager or Executive level – if a Manager, you’re likely to be an experienced CTA qualified Indirect Tax specialist, with an ability to manage your own portfolio and a focus on the delivery of a high calibre service to your clients. At the Executive level, a couple of years’ private sector VAT consultancy experience would be ideal.